1. Payment. Payment is due before or at the photo session.
2. Photographic Material. All photographic materials, including but not limited to digital files, proofs and previews, shall be the exclusive property of Nate Robinson Photography.
3. Copyright and Reproductions. Nate Robinson Photography shall own the copyright in all images created. Client has right to print any images produced by this agreement. Nate Robinson Photography shall only make reproductions for the
Photographer’s website, portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, Nate Robinson Photography shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the Client.
4. Client’s Usage. The Client is obtaining prints and/or digital files for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or digital files thereof by parties other than the Photographer.
5. Inherent Qualities. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the ingerent
qualities of dyes, and Client releases Nate Robinson Photography from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon
fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
6. Photographer’s Rates. The charges in this Agreement are based on the Photographer’s Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
7. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington.